Friday, April 11, 2014

Once Upon a Time.....

So I suppose that every thing needs a 'beginning'- while life is infinite in both directions, a chapter has to start somewhere. So lets start this chapter with March 18, 2014. On this day I received the notification that I was accepted into the Disney College Program.
 It's pretty exciting. It's like opening a book to the right page on the first try, or separating an Oreo without breaking the filling in two.

But to be honest, I'm still kinda in denial.

Mostly because this is the second time I have applied, last year I wasn't accepted, and I didn't really think I'd be accepted this year either. But as serendipity would have it, I was accepted so I will be heading to Orlando in the fall of this year.

ADVICE FOR THE DAY: Let effort take you half way and faith the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment